Friday, July 3, 2009

Morning Burst

Hi ladies, I'm doing a product review on Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. This product comes with bursting beads that burst with energy and vitamin "C" and an invigorating citrus fragrance that helps you wake up. This gentle cleanser that helps nourish skin while removing the dirt & oil that build overnight.



This product also comes with a handle which makes our lives a little easier because we can control how much of the cleanser we would like to put on "]





This product really leaves my skin feeling refreshed, it doesn't leave me with that dry feeling. The only con about this [ for me ] is that I love to feel the beads and stuff and to be honest I don't really feel them at all. I guess the beads break smoothly once they touch skin but other than that it smells great and leaves your skin Refreshed and prepared for the day.

What Morning products do you use ??

No comments: