Monday, June 15, 2009

how to grow out BANGS*

Hey ladies, I have been super busy catching up with everything and well I finally finished my workshop, I have a test later on this afternoon so wish me luck just kidding ya'll don’t have to wish me good luck; anyhow starting today I will be posting up daily so I hope you girls are still interested in reading my blog I hope everyone is doing fine xoxoxo

Lauren Conrad is known for her infamous braid. Well don’t we all wonder what’s the story behind the braid??

Lauren: I've gone a little overkill with the braid," she admitted. "I cut my own bangs, so I have to braid it back a lot. I have weird Girl, Interrupted bangs going on." Not sure if they're weird, per se, but they're certainly trend-setting — and just another trick to add to the list of ways to grow our your bangs.


Just like Lauren we all know bangs can be sophisticated, classy, cute & fun but when it's time to grow them out OH how you wish you never got them at all ... they take really long braiding them is one way to grow out you hair and these are some other ways you can deal with your bangs when they're in that awkward stage


  1. Hair accessories are now officially your best friends. Indulge in some retail therapy and pick up a new sparkly clip or fun patent leather headband to help get you through the next few months.

  1. Focus on styles that help the bangs blend into the rest of your hair. A cute look right now involves parting the front of your hair in the middle, twisting it off to either side, and securing it with clips. This might work better when your bangs are a bit longer. For shorter bangs, try twisting some of the longer hair from the side of your head in with the shorter pieces.
  1. If you are going to push the bangs back with a headband, use a styling pomade to smooth them back into the rest of your hair first. Otherwise, they will stick straight up behind the band. Try any styling gel or you can pin them back with bobby pins, and place a headband or tie a hair ribbon right over the pins to conceal them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for the tip. i must try this but i dont have bangs lol

acutelife said...

This is useful!my bang is on the length that drives me nuts lolz

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet comment<3 love your blog and your so beautiful<3

Anonymous said...

Do you have any ideas on how to do lauren's bang braid? i so dont know how but want to!! it just looks so fun!