Saturday, May 16, 2009

HAiR* [ SCALP]

i have been dreading for this day to come, classes are finally over =]
all i need to take now is my finals, which im pretty sure i will pass, anyways this spring semester i feel like i havent been my self i have been so tired, as a gift to myself i went to the paul mitchell salon in Long Island NY .. i dyed my hair a very dark auburn red i will put pictures next week of how it looks because im going in next saturday again to dye it lighter. anyways when she was doing my hair she was giving me amazing tips.



want healthier hair? start focusing more on the scalp!
pay attention to your scalp, it is your main ticket into getting a healthier hair.
John Frieda Root Awakening contains eucalyptus, menthol and peppermint oil to stimulate your scalp. Also massage the suds into your head with your fingertips to stimulate blood flow to your roots




I was also reading in a article i stummbled upon and it said.
Breakfest is the most important meal for your hair because the energy levels to your hair follicles are at their lowest first thing in the morning, and they need a boost. The perfect breakfast consists of:

• any fresh fruit
• one or more of:
- eggs
- a serving of bacon or ham
- kippers or smoked salmon (or any other fish or meat)
- 180g (6oz) of low fat cottage cheese

optional:
• cereals
• yoghurt
• bread
• jam or honey
• juices
• tea or coffee

• sugar



also check out this song; i love it .. i wish i can show you the offical video because it so colorful & cute
but youtube wasnt given me the link BOOOOO!

No comments: