Tuesday, May 12, 2009

lUSCiOUS* hot pink lips

Think pink!

i'm loving the HOT PiNK LIPS; many artist have been seen flaunting their bright pink lips; beyonce, fergie, etc ... this can be pulled off in so many ways; many girls look so classy & elegant others look like the " baby doll " image. I must say that Hot Pink is a must have for spring 2009 !



Guerlain Kiss Kiss Pearly Effect Lipstick $30


Revlon Moon Drops - Creme Lipstick, Persian Melon 585
you can get this shade at any local drug store for $9


you can also check out http://www.sephora.com/ they have pleanty of lUSCiOUS* hot pink lips sticks.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hot pink always look sooo classy for some reason!! Well not ALWAYS, but you know, when it's worn well :P

Anonymous said...

I agree, pink is in the spring! And I'm loving it!

- deleted - said...

ive never tried a pink shade!
& i sent you an invite for my blog =]

Dana Yoshimizu said...

I gave you an award on my blog! <3 :)

GiGi said...

I love Pink so much. Revlon has beautiful shades. I just used the e/s from F21 & they go on so nice. They also had a pink, minty green, off white color. Tell me if you try them out!