Mothers day is just around the corner is this upcoming Sunday. With the recession everybody is running low on money. i created a list of cute inexpensive ideas to help you girls out!
- Surprising her with breakfast & being her maid for the day and cleaning the whole house.
- Sending her on a cute day movies & dinner with your daddy.
- Giving her a makeover, & sending her to a spa
- The Body Shop is having a 25% sale; for mothers day. I believe it's on Thursday May 7th & if not you can just go online and purchase now ")
- 8.4 fl oz Strawberry Shower Gel
- 1.7 oz Strawberry Body Butter
- 2.5 fl oz Strawberry Body Polish
- 3.5 oz Strawberry Soap
- Red/Cream Two Tone Bath Lily
- Two piece rigid box with twisted paper lid and PET window
- you can make a album of all the good times, you can start from childhood to now - i'm sure she would love that
flowers never fails, i'm also going to my local 99 cent store grabbing a basket; im going to decorate basket in the outside fill it up with ribbons and what not then i'm going to fill it up with cute little things & a shirt or 2 from new york company. what will you give your mother?
ALSO to my NYC girls;
151 West 34th Street
New York, NY 10001
i received a email saying that Victoria Beckham will be at Macys Herlad square.
when: Wednesday, May 6 11am
where: Main Floor
Be one of the first 150 people to purchase $85 or more of Emporio Armani Women's Underwear and experience the unveil on the Main Floor before having your photograph taken with Victoria during a private meet and greet in her new line the Emporio Armani Women's Underwear Shop on the 6th floor at 12pm.