Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HAUL*

hey dolls; well 1st i wanted to thank you all for leaving sweet comments you girls are really just the best =)

I decided to treat myself on a little shopping sphere i mean why not i havent done it in so long; dont you hate when you go into a store to buy one thing yet you end up coming out with everything BUT the thing you needed ?! that happends to me all the time :p

here are some things i bought







this shirt is so cute; its open from the back.


it has pockets ...

scarfs; american eagle baybe =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun!

Oh my shopping is like the greatest feeling ever huh?? Or better yet BUYING! haha. Let us know how the Paul Mitchell stuff works out. I like your blog, keep it up!

Iyah Love said...

I love the 1st picture of a dress!! SO cute and summer-y looking! :D

Rai said...

Oooh nice haul! I really like the first dress.

Jenny said...

beautiful buys girl! everythings so fabulous :)

GiGi said...

Love the haul, everthing is so pretty!

Dana Yoshimizu said...

oOoh, I love the Body Shop's body butters!! ^__^ They're the best, I couldn't live without them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen doll!

My Current Elliot jeans can be purchased at Nordstrom for $229.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3004952/0~2376776~2374325~6019931?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6019931&P=1

I am also in love with them also, like seriously you can wear it with anything. Dress it up or down! They are also soooooo comfortable, wowzers! haa! Hope this helps =]

Kristina said...

Cute dress...very summery!